For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and the protection and conservation of our greenery, please observe the Parks and Trees Act (Cap. 198A) and the Parks and Trees Regulations, and the following regulations of the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Please do not damage the plants, turf, park furniture or structures, or attach anything to them.
- Please do not set up tents, or place tables and chairs.
- Please do not disturb or carry out activities, which may endanger or cause discomfort or inconvenience other visitors.
- Please do not sell, display for sale or attempt to sell or solicit for sale any thing or perform any service in exchange for reward.
- Please do not obstruct any path or access.
- Please be reminded that the use of motor vehicles (including motor or micro-scooters, segways), bicycles or skate-scootering devices in the Gardens is not permitted.
- Please also be reminded that the use of sound systems is not permitted.
- Please keep dogs on leash and muzzle breeds of dogs specified under the Animals & Birds (Dog Licensing & Control) Rules. Please also clean up after your dog and dispose of all waste in a hygienic manner.
- Please dispose of your litter in the bins provided and help us keep the Gardens clean.
- Please do not light or use any fire within the Gardens.
- Please do not conduct ball games or activities involving projectiles (like frisbees, boomerangs etc.).
- Please do not smoke in the Gardens.
Your cooperation in observing the above is greatly appreciated.