By clicking the "I Agree" button, I confirm I have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions for the use of premises in Singapore Botanic Gardens (the "Premises").
In consideration of the National Parks Board (the "Board") granting me approval for use of the Premises for filming, photography and/ or other organised and / or group activities (the "Activity"), I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- I shall comply with and observe the provisions of the Parks and Trees Act (Cap. 216) and all regulations and rules made thereunder, including the Parks and Trees Regulations (Cap. 216, Reg 1) (which may be found at www.nparks.gov.sg/legislation).
- I shall not damage the plants, turf, park furniture or structures, or attach anything to them.
- I shall not set up tents, or place tables and chairs in the Premises.
- I shall not disturb or carry out activities, which causes or may cause embarrassment, nuisance or annoyance to other visitors or behave in a manner that is offensive to religion, race, public tranquility, public health, safety, convenience, decency and morals.
- I shall not do anything or cause anything to be done that compromises the safety of other visitors to Singapore Botanic Gardens
- I shall not sell, display for sale or attempt to sell or solicit for sale any thing or perform any service in exchange for money or other kind of consideration.
- I shall not obstruct any path or access.
- I shall not use any form of vehicles (motorized or otherwise), including micro or pocket scooters, motorcycles and segways, bicycles or skate-scooters and other similar devices, in the Premises.
- I shall ensure that noise generated is kept to a minimum and in any event, I shall not use loud hailers, public announcements systems and other sound systems in the Premises.
- I shall keep all dogs on leash and muzzle those breeds of dogs specified under the Animals & Birds (Dog Licensing & Control) Rules. I shall also clean up after my dog and dispose of all wastes in a hygienic manner.
- I shall not litter in the Premises and I shall dispose of litter in the bins provided.
- I shall not light any fire within the Premises.
- I shall not conduct ball games or activities involving projectiles (such as frisbees, boomerangs etc.).
- I shall not smoke in the Premises and I shall ensure that participants in the Activity observe the no-smoking rule in the Premises.
- I shall ensure that all persons comply with the provisions of Clauses 1 to 14 above. For purposes of this clause, "persons" shall refer to all persons whom the Board considers to have entered the Premises by reason of your use of the Premises, whether or not at your invitation.
- I shall take all appropriate measures to address all risks, dangers and safety hazards to ensure the safety of the participants in the Activity and all visitors to the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- I agree that the Board shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property arising out of the use of or visit to the Premises.
- Further, I agree to be solely liable for, fully indemnify and hold the National Parks Board, its officers, employees and agents, to the maximum extent permitted by law, harmless from and against:
- All liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from any claims, demands, actions, proceedings, recoveries, judgment or execution, damages, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and / or reasonable solicitor's fees), losses and expenses of any nature which the Board, its officers, employees or agents, may suffer or incur by, from or in connection with my use of the Premises or the provision or non-provision of the Premises by the Board or any decision, action or omission of the Board, whether negligent or otherwise in relation thereof; and / or
- All loss and damage to the Premises its adjoining or neighbouring premises and to all property therein howsoever caused whether directly or indirectly by my use of the Premises, including without limitation all loss and damage caused by the use or misuse, waste or abuse of water, fire or electricity.